domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Quotes,quotes and more quotes.

I keep a lot of shit to myself because in reality nobody really gives a fuck.


Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.


You can't start the next chapter of your life;if you keep re-reading the last one.


Dear guys,if you like a girl don't make her start the conversation.Cause then she worries,she being annoying sincerely.Every girl.


If two people are meant to be together,eventually they'll find their way back.


No matter how we try to be mature.We will always be a kid when we all get hurt and cry...


How do you do that?Act like you don't care,like you don't feel anything?+Because I can't do that.I feel.I feel everything...


The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets.The prettiest eyes cried the most tears.And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario